Me and my reading group the Justice Leuge have been doing a play based on N.Z birds. Hope you enjoy:)
Reflection for Tui In The Tree
· Something I was pleased with was getting to have a part in the play. And I think my part was awesome and I went quite well.
…because I like to act and its really fun
· I really enjoyed learning how to memories the acting and the words.
…because I can memories really well and I didn't need a book to do for the film.
· Something I found hard was trying to remember who I was after.
· Something that made me think was could I use my book just encase I forget for this once, or should I look into the camera and not use the book.
…because if I use the book, then I'm not doing what I usually do on stage.
· Something I want to get better at is trying to make my voice go louder.
(What can I do about it?)
I should practice more often and just continue.